Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I have always loved to write and having been blessed with the gift of gab,therefore I often feel the need to express my thoughts about this wild ride through our world called "life".

I am blessed to share this ride with the best kids, friends and family in the world. At this point in my journey I have seen incredible beauty, joy,and glimses of wisdom,though fleeting. I have also experienced life's sorrows,losses,and defeats.

Hang on cause it's a roller coaster full of laughs,tears, and love. And in my moments of clarity,if I really try,I experience the overwhelming peace and joy that comes from the undying love of God.

2 comments:

  1. Donna,

    I love your Blog!

    Keep writing and I will keep reading!

    Love you!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Yahtzee! Oh I remember so many good times at that table...life seemed so simple then...

    ReplyDelete